That Stranger make something Weird in My Heart


So happy look ur innocent face, with that big artless eyes  look at to the sky curiously, At that time I also curious look into ur eyes, what are u looking at? althought I haven’t met ur eyes directly, I feel so thump-thump and something wrong in my heart, what feeling is it? ,.. something sweet touching my heart that make my lip smile automaticly, my cheek going red and my face blushing, now I’m realizing that I’m fallin’ for U, for the first sight. This is something sweet that I never feel before. Hope something sweet always happen to me, Thank You, This is because of U

Walaupun kamu ga tercipta buat aku, tapi aku terlahir buat suka sama kamu, so? gmn dong?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN