My Skin Journey (Featuring Korean Skincare)

        As a Person who deal with several health Issues, from the gut to skin (in this case my face), I am sure these two are interconnecting to each other. Yep, these problems frustrate me sometimes but I kept looking for solution years after years. However, Let's keep aside the gut issue, Today's blog is going to zone in on talking about my skin and its 100 problem. 

        Long time ago When I was a fetus teenager, I never had a clear face. I always have pimples on my face, never in my life I have no single pimple on my face. These red bumps, little did you know are also playing with my "Self Confidence". Who doesn't want to be popular and cool in their teenage phase? Sadly I needed to bury those teenage dream and choose to be a smart girl who always have a good grade and work in the back stage become a supporter, LOL so dramatic, Nah I was actually very careless about that in my teen year. My pimple me did crash my "self confidence" a little but it doesn't make me to stop myself from achieving great things, like got a good grades, playing theater, chasing my crush and got him to be my boyfriend, lol. Sorry, I am joking around too much, I simply care about my health and hygiene, I always care to find a solution for my issue in my body.

        I thought this skin problem will be gone when I passed my teen year, but it kept going till now, I am 29 years old with sensitive, combo, acne prone skin. I have pimples, dark spot from acne scars and uneven skintones (from lack of sunscreen I guess, and I lived in Tropical Island which I had too much sun exposure) and I literally breakout easily with many things. This was my face covered with pimples and dark spots that I happened to capture in 2022 :

   

 




        Yes, Those are the worst acnes and dark spots, I've ever experienced in My life so far. Tons of tons skin care and diet, I've tried, From bunch of Sephora Skincare brand to Local Organic Canadian brand, from keto to pescatarian and vegetarian. A lot of trial and errors in this skin journey, But until 2024 which is this year, everything has changed for the better. I bought some Korean Skincares in 2022. It was after snail mucin got its viral moment on tiktok but that was not "the product", I still need to get my breakouts moment on snail mucin before I achieved my barely flare-up, faded dark spots and glass skin moment. It takes 2 years using of Korean skincare, from 2022 and finally 2024, I captured "The Moment that I've been waiting for :






        Yasssh, That was the moment. It is still not a perfect flawless skin, I still have some spots and pimples sometimes but it is getting waayyyy better than before. I started fixing my skin barrier first and using calming ingredients as possible, I also double cleansing, cleanser contains salicylic acid work best for me as well as applying sunscreen religiously, That's on 5 steps skincare routine. Sometimes, I add some additional product on pimple day, which are pimple patches. Pimple patches has helped me a lot in preventing my hand on nit-picking and popping my acnes. At the end of the day with pocket money, patience, understanding of myself and persistency. I can achieve my glow. If I can, You can, too!
































Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

Bagaimana Aku bisa sampai Kanada?

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR