It herd
scary, but It’s something interesting and change someone into a better image,
It’s difficult to do a revolution because need a big brave and out from our
comfort zone, but I wanna try it, jump on it with a big step
As a Person who deal with several health Issues, from the gut to skin (in this case my face), I am sure these two are interconnecting to each other. Yep, these problems frustrate me sometimes but I kept looking for solution years after years. However, Let's keep aside the gut issue, Today's blog is going to zone in on talking about my skin and its 100 problem. Long time ago When I was a fetus teenager, I never had a clear face. I always have pimples on my face, never in my life I have no single pimple on my face. These red bumps, little did you know are also playing with my "Self Confidence". Who doesn't want to be popular and cool in their teenage phase? Sadly I needed to bury those teenage dream and choose to be a smart girl who always have a good grade and work in the back stage become a supporter, LOL so dramatic, Nah I was actually very careless about that in my teen year. My pimple me did crash my "self confidence" a li...
SORRY aku ganti template bukan gara-gara baru nonton shugo chara soalnya di template yang kemarin kalo ngisi gambar cuma kelihatan setengah doang,.. ya udah kebetulan ada shugo chara di blogger template trus warnanya warna kesukaanku (HITAM), aku ganti trus mau deh gambarnya,.. Kita mulai cerita hari ini Hari ini gw sembahyang di sekolah,.. soalnya gw mau Tour bareng sekolah, biar kita diberi keselamatan dan kemulusan jalan kesana, ga ada halar melintang, apalagi Traffic Jam (lo??), temen-temen ane ngerencanain bakal sembahyang ke Pura-Pura, especially Pura JAGAT NATHA, tapi aku memutuskan ga ikut, soalnya aku mau ke Bandara nganterin si Babe ke Paris (gaya banget sih dia ga ngajak-ngajak), Tapi dalam perjalanan pulang aku mampir dulu ke POM BENSIN, soalnya Motor gw udah ngancem “heh lo kalo ga ngasiin gw bensin, gw mogok nih, dan lo bakal nyogok gw di tengah jalan, mw lo??!” akhirnya gw turutin kemaunnya nih motor,.. takut nyogok di...
Hi beautiful souls, That’s how I‘d like to call you My name is Cinintya, I will say that I started writing a journey online in 2011, I was writing because I want to express myself and have a better understanding about my feeling. Everytime something disturbs my heart, I would write down those feelings. Therefore,In my opinion writing is equal to healing, because it helps me clear out all of the question or worries I have. I can also say I will be more brutally honest when I write about my feeling and thought, because I wouldn’t hold back my finger to type, let it flow. However here I would like to share my thought about health and wellness topic as well as personal growth topic. I become more interested in these fields because recently I have a gut issue and have motivated me to live a healthy lifestyle, also I would like to spread awareness about this issue Thank you
Komentar
Posting Komentar