Happiness for my precious people


I know this is so complicated, It’s very hurt live between fanatic differences, If someday we have to apart even if We still love each other, I volunteer it, If this is the best way and make they’re happy, I wiil do anything to make my parents happy no matter hurt it is, I’m so sorry for my Fifi, It’s not mean I don’t love you no more, Don’t you know how much I Love You? I can express my feeling with my own words, I Love You so much more then anything. I’m very afraid this day will come someday, so that I will spend everyday and make sweet memories with you, Hold your hand, Hug you tightly as long as I can, Say Nighty, Miss U, Love U as much as I can, Now I’m ready for all of it, I will Brave my self to face the worse.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN