Crying All day long


I just can’t stop my tear, Oh God, Is this emotional day? Is there a day being emotional? I feel like losing my mind and my eyes, Oh where is my eyes? Give it back, feel so empty here, Can’t stop this tearing up, Suddenly, someone says to me, Stop it nuts, what are you doing huh? You do something useless, Stop Crying, get up, take a bath and sing some songs in that bathroom, It’s more useful

And then I went to the bathroom, I sang some mellow, sad, emotional song, My mother knock the door and sound like angry bird, Stop! Are you crazy?, I said Hei, Why are you being so mad?? I’m just sad, feel so down and don’t have a mood being cheerful, Let me get sad, until My eyes have a pearl tear or gold, or jewel, Oh whatever make me rich, “STUPID” “I promise tomorrow I wouldn’t crying again” keep it

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN