Self-Discovery

(January, 1st 2017)


Hey, This is my first new page for this new year, Day 1, This is gonna be the one of my resolution of this year, I try to write a diary again because I wanna watch my self-improvement this year, I wanna do better this year,but at the first day of this year I’m doing nothing, I mean more like routine and nothing special, I actually still donno what is my resolution, I don’t find it all yet, just some of them. Small start with writing back is a good start anyway. Today I wasn’t do that much but I read and surfing on internet a lot Lol, read about psychology thingy and allowed some personality quiz. I really like doing this in my leisure time, discovery my self by answer some quizzes or test, so I could know my self better
I really want to be more determined and set the goal for my self this year, so hopefully I can do something worthed this year and improve to be a better personality and spread more positive things this year. So, let’s see my improvement during this year x. Good night, Need to wake up early tomorrow because I need to drive for my cousin to tabanan x .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

Bagaimana Aku bisa sampai Kanada?

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR