1 minute try to do a routine


(January 2nd, 2017)


I went to Tabanan today and also on the way to go there, me and my cousin Trevi, Try to find treasure box that looks good for a display at attractvibes, so we went to the an old store to find it but sadly we didn’t find it, then we move to the “N” store, a place to buy some ingredients to make our jewelery thingy. There we can choose many good, beautiful stuffs, when we move to the second floor, there are 2 france ladies looking for an item and asking the function of the thing to my cousin, and she kinda throw the question to me, It’s funny this  thing always happened to us, when it comes a tourist asking in English to us, they always come to us, it’s also happened when we was in strawberry, an accessories store also, a Japanese girl break the bottle of parfume there, the store keeper can’t speak English,so I don’t know why she came to me and ask me for a help to talk to her in English that if you break something, you should pay for it. You break it equally you have to buy it. So I come to the Japanese girl and spoke to her softly and the problem was solved. I feel good I can be a speaker suddenly, when it comes something like that, like I’m being a mediator or public relation or information giver unconditionally. Then after that we go straightly to tabanan and then I back home Denpasar by my self, My mission just wanna drive for my cousin home. Mission complete, yep at least I did something and move to day, help some people too, I also read some articles on facebook today about how to reduce your laziness by doing a thing steadily in 1 minute, it’s reducing a laziness in Japanese way, damn I should with that Japanese girl longer and ask the way how to be diligent and discipline in Japanese way hahaha, should be cool for me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

Bagaimana Aku bisa sampai Kanada?

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR