Hi, I’m Back



Hi, I thought I need to write a diary again, im just realize since i stop writing diary I feel a bit lost, I mean im losing my self , how much my self developing, Did I do well? I didn’t update again with my self, I feel sad too. I don’t know about me again, I didn’t mean be selfish but im definitely messed up with my self. Without diary I forgot what I’ve done and what I feel everyday back there. When I wrote diary I would read it again and feel surprise about what I wrote, did I write this? Is this my self when I was wrote this? Sometimes I feel my self is soo cute back there and sometimes desperate. The point is I will know my self better by write some diaries. I will start it again. I wouldn’t missing my self again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

Bagaimana Aku bisa sampai Kanada?

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR