HONESTLY, I DO

I do exactly know that you are not my purpose 
I mean I know I don’t want you and vice versa
But I don’t know why this thought about you appear out of nowhere
I do miss you, I am glad when you said that you missed me,
I don’t know if you mean it or just play with me
But I do like it when you said it to me

As soon as you show yourself in front of me, I feel relieved
You called my name just to trap me on your spell again
I answered you from space between us
I know it tortured you,
This is what I want, keeping my energy exclusively from you

I know no sorrow that I need to through when you are not around
Because I know you’ll always be around
But sometimes I do journey to the past just to remind me how good it was love

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN