Such a sweet words


When I thinking about U, I always want to sing a sweet song, then from that Songs I found some sweet words,.. no no no Maybe it’s herd a little egoist, but that fix for what I feel now, here the Lyrics :
When I can’t stop thinking about You I always see U when I close my eyes, U are on my mind
When I want U be mine Boy like U gotta make you mine, Imma treat U right, baby
When Finally U are not for me  Even though there's another man who's in my life
you will always be my boo
When I feel guilty that I have overfeel to U Salahkah ku bila, Kaulah yang ada di hatiku
When I feel grateful and not regret to love you I thank GOD, I found You
Why am I being like this? Because I wanna Exist in your heart :p , I want You save a little me in ur mind and ur heart, just a little, Could U please?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN