Tamemate! You need your “SOMETIMES”



First of all wanna say Hi to everybody here, Hi all, I’m so sorry I know I don’t have many readers here since this is just a blog to express my feeling and perspective about the world and about something that disturb my heart so much, Okay 1, 2 , 3 I start my new story in my new age, 21, yess this age is cool enough to try some “cool” adult stuff  such clubbing, alchohol, drug and even sex maybe

But I’m not gonna try too far yet, just went to club a lot these days, First You have to know that I “was” just innocent and didn’t open-minded enough with kind this stuff really cz I know my potential being so naughty and better I don’t know than I will be so addict with this evil life, also afraid being lost control about it, soo many insecurity in my logical system

Someday my cousin asked me to go that heavenly hell and said I would be alright since I’m with her and her friends who will guard us,finally I dare to try and promised to be conscious buddy there (lol) The hell im so nerd and geek that time, you guys can LOL at me

I dressed up,prepared the wildest feeling that I ever had (Rotfl) and the important thing is being sooo open-minded let it flow buddy. Ok Im ready and after I arrived BAMM! Pleased place, fancy light, Joy Crowd, good looking Bartender (thought he’s Spanish, so much my type), holy alchohol, and my favourite Hiphop RnB music. Jesus, I walk with my confidenity I told you I have a talent to be a wild af but I try searching for the positive thing there, let’s see what positive thing I can find in this fancy club

Choose the dance floor rather than sit in the bar even if the Spanish bartender there, Well BAMM again I got the interesting thing, there is the stunning battle dance, they make the circle with many kind of creature and try to dance one by one, Jesus I  just can clap idiotly in that circle with amaze face that I can express for a while, but I start to enjoy and love this dance floor

I try to shake my body, enjoy the vibe of RnB and let the insecurity off and then suddenly I become one of the battle dance buddy, no im not drunk at all, just let my self accept all the club vibe. That the history! I already expert in this place now lol I mean like I used to be with a club now, I even can rock my body and pop my booty or  sometimes dancing in the pole (dope shit), I can dance like I had some xtc lol,dance a lot never get drunk and not even the drug also, always miss and run into the dance floor

BUT SOMEDAY I feel really got bored with Club stuff, I got tired and I stay on the side of the dance floor, I anylize consciously this nightlife fancy world, I saw many unconscious people, the smoke which you can save the cancer for the future, the bottles of alchohol, the couple kissing, the player kiss more then two girls for a night, I wonder why all of this people include me being here, don’t you think you talk, dance, share the happiness with all the unconscious buddy there? I realize the happiness just for a night and then tomorrow we don’t know what kind of happiness that we had this night, dunno the person who we crush with, we will act we never meet each other, It’s just like a dream and ya I once more realized this place is not for long lasting happiness, shizz Im being so sensitive again,  my main aim ain’t to be a Club girl but I don’t hate or upset through this way, just REALIZED! I need this “sometimes” to gain balancing for my tame-mate soul. I learnt, I experienced as a youngster
There’s no Wrong way for the youth
It’s a long road
Dare to try
Take a brave
And Being Confident



Picts source :http://hdwpics.com/disco-hdw1324597
                   Florida-miami-club

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN