Women : Love or Sex?



Many things just disturbing my heart these days, Many thing happened too, This is just because of my bad experience, Well I’ll tell you some stories. One day I had a date with a young boy, he’s so cute and attractive, and I go with him because his personalities so fit on me and interesting for me, ok he’s good looking too but this isn’t important, at first all of thing just so sweet and just the way I want, but after 2 weeks I just know the motive why is he try to get with me, cause one thing! Sex
Ya, Boys love Sex so much, I don’t know, maybe this is Normal cz God make a boy love this stuff so much but it’s so disturbing my heart, From the statement that I ask to some boys or men in one big chatting app, I have some various  answer, It’s interesting

I make some illustration for them :
I have a friend and X, They are western boys, they told me that if they just looking for a girl  to have a sex, not for love. They said that love is  hard, why? Why are they afraid  to fall in love?
Answer : Well it all depends, every person is different, Love is a commitment, guys don’t like a commitment, at least most don’t, and in a guys mind there is nothing better than having agoos girl friend and have sex with instead of a serious relationship, relation makes people hurt
Me : Deep, That’s a coward mind, I broke my heart often to find the right one , how could you know if this man /woman is the right one if you aren’t dare to try. After they hurt me I never try to hate them , I’m thinking about if you unhappy to love me again, you can find your happiness , I’m just happy to spread my love to you before, loving someone is not sin
And Maybe All of that I said to him It’s kind of some shit , You all must be laughing but this is what I feel and what be my opinion about that
Me, Ask again : Why afraid to falling with? And why man just need woman to have a sex
Answer : Well, The first one I’m not sure because it’s different for everyone but the second question is easy. It’s really just genetics and genes. It’s something uncontrollable really, without the sex drive humans wouldn’t evolved as it were today. Just imagine a world where men do not want to have sex with woman
Me : But don’t you have a feeling with the girl that you have a sex with?
Answer : Well not necessarily, it depends, Girl want love before having sex, Guys don’t need love before having sex. But if the guy also is in love  it’s of course more special, obviously. Well, you just have to get lucky. But one thing is for sure . the nerdier the guy , the better chance he is not an asshole (some jokes)
And in this app I found so many men just trying to ask me some sex activity directly or undirectly, that’s scary tho, That’s very hurt my heart, They just don’t appreciate women I think, But I’m not going to do a stereotype, maybe because of bad luck I found some kind of men like that in a rows, yah called a bad luck is fair.

Well, This is just shake my heart so much, God, I think I’m just a stupid girl that want a sincerity, Honesty and Pure Love these days, How could be they just so rude with a woman. I ask randomly to my friend,  he’s a boy : What do you think first  when I say “Women”? He said Stupid and weak. LOL

Sometimes We know the answer and We are smart enough how to think and how to act but when our heart has different way with our head, Logically We just do a stupid things, Our head can’t tell our heart how to think. Who says we are stupid? The problem always a sensitive heart of us.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN