UNTIL WE SAY "GAME OVER"


Maybe this is something ridiculous, fool or stupid that you ever heard, I played a game with my Fifi, The game calls “MISS LIKE WANNA DIE”, The Rule is Don’t Meet each other since a week, then when we meet again, He must make my cheek blushing again,(Will we miss each other like wanna die? Yaa, Absolutly) simple but Will we can do it? I don’t know, we will try as strong as we can, Why did we do this?, because We don’t want a monotone relationship, We must make it interesting like a jazz music, that have many improvisation in every melody,.. So We can’t boring forever, When will we end this game? Off course until We say “GAME OVER”… Hope We Will LongLast ^_^

                                                                    <3 My Fifi <3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brutally Brand New Cinintya

GEMPA membuat GEMPAR

GEMPA SUSULAN